Terms and conditions of use of Jaguar Land Rover India Limited’s Financial Services Portal
- This website is part of the official website of Jaguar Land Rover India Limited (“we” or “us”).
- You should read these terms and conditions (“Terms”) carefully before using this website. Using the website implies that you accept these Terms.
- Please note that we may revise these Terms at any time and you should periodically check the website to review the then current Terms as they are binding on you. Certain provisions of these Terms may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or specific terms and conditions located on and applicable to particular pages of the website.
WHO CAN USE THIS WEBSITE
- The products and services described on this website are only available to you if you are resident in and access the website from within India. You shall not use this website for any purpose that is unlawful, or prohibited by these Terms. This website shall not be used in any manner that could damage, disable or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use or enjoyment of the website.
1. SERVICE ACCESS
- While the website is normally available 24 hours a day, certain services provided through the website may not be available 24 hours a day, and we shall not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time. Access to the website may be suspended temporarily and without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or due to Force Majeure Events.
- This website is here to give you information about our products and services. It is up to you to decide whether they are suitable for you. You may want to get advice about this from an independent financial advisor.
- The information on the website may not tell you all you need to know, and you can contact our customer service department using the phone numbers or email addresses displayed on the website or an independent financial advisor for more details.
- Though we try and keep the information up to date, there may be a time delay before we can do so. You should not rely solely on the information on this website. You should verify all details, including important things like price or interest rates, in any actual agreement you sign.
3. COPYRIGHTS, TRADEMARKS AND COPYING MATERIALS ON THIS SITE
- We own (or have full license for) all copyrights for this website and all trademarks, logos and other materials used on it. You may use anything on this website for your personal information only and for this purpose you may print, copy, download or temporarily store extracts from this website. You must not alter anything. Any other use is prohibited unless you first get our written permission. In particular, no part of the website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without our prior written permission. If you breach any of these Terms, your permission to use the website automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any downloaded or printed extracts from the website. Any rights and remedies not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved.
4. FORCE MAJEURE EVENT
- “Force Majeure Event” means any event due to any cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, unavailability of any communication systems, breach, or virus in the processes or payment or delivery mechanism, sabotage, fire, flood, explosion, acts of god, civil commotion, strikes or industrial action of any kind, riots, insurrection, war, acts of government, computer hacking, unauthorized access to computer data and storage devices, computer crashes, malfunctioning in the computer terminal or the systems getting affected by any malicious, destructive or corrupting code or program, mechanical or technical errors/failures or power shut down, faults or failures in telecommunication etc
5. THIRD PARTY SITES
- Please note that these Terms do not cover any third party sites from which our website may access information displayed on the website. Such information would be directly imported from a third party site and we cannot guarantee that the information is up to date and accurate. Such third party sites may have their own privacy policies and/or terms and conditions of use.
6. EXCLUSIONS OF OUR LEGAL LIABILITY
- The website only complies with Indian laws. You should only use it from India. The products and services on it are only available to you if you are an Indian resident.
- You may not always be able to access this website. We are not responsible for any losses if you cannot do so. We are not responsible if the means of communication you use to access the website or to send us information about yourself or to receive information from us does not work properly.
- As we explained above, the information on this website may not always be quite up to date or complete. You are advised to verify it before you agree to buy a product or service. We are not responsible for any losses you suffer on account on relying on the information contained on this website.
- We are not liable for losses or costs caused by Force Majeure Events and any other abnormal and unforeseeable circumstances outside our reasonable control, which would have been unavoidable despite all efforts to the contrary, for example delays or failures caused by industrial action, problems with another system or network, third party viruses or malware, mechanical breakdown or data-processing failures.
7 .LAW AND JURISDICTION
- This website and these Terms are governed by Indian law. Any disputes arising from this website shall be resolved by the courts in Mumbai.